quinta-feira, abril 05, 2007

My Humps

Não.
Vocês não estão entendendo.


A Alanis Morissete fez uma versão de My Humps
É uma das coisas mais maravilhosas que eu já vi

O vídeo


My Humps - Alanis Morissette

I drive these scrubber crazy,
I do it on the daily,
They treat me really nicely,
They buy me all these ice-ys.
dolce & Gabbana,
Fendi and then Donna
Caring, they be sharin'
All their money got me wearin' fly

My love, my love, my love, my love
You love my lady lumps,
My hump, my hump, my hump,
My humps they got you,

What you gon' do with all that junk?
All that junk inside yo trunk?
I'ma get, get, get, get, you drunk,
Get you love drunk off my hump.
What you gonna do with all that ass?
All that ass inside that jeans?
I'm goin make, make, make, make you scream
Make you scream,scream.

They say I'm really sexy,
The boys they wanna sex me.
They always standin' next to me,
Always dancing next to me,
Tryin' toa feel my hump, hump.
Lookin' at my lump, lump.
You can look but you can't touch it,
If you touch it I'ma start some drama,
You don't want no drama,
No, no drama, no, no, no, no drama

My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump,
My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump.
My lovely lady lumps (lumps)
My lovely lady lumps (lumps)
My lovely lady lumps (lumps)

She's got me spendin'.
(Oh) Spendin' all your money on me and spending time on me.
She's got me spendin'.
(Oh) Spendin' all your money on me, up on me, on me.

What you gon' do with all that junk?
All that junk inside that trunk?
I'ma get, get, get, get you drunk,
Get you love drunk off this hump,
What you gon' do wit all that breast?
All that breast inside that shirt?
I'ma make, make, make, make you work
Make you work, work, make you work.